Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) Gemstone
- According to Indian Astrology/ Vedic Astrology, it is a Jupiter's gem. Jupiter is considered to be Deva Guru or teacher of the Gods. Brihaspati or Guru is very compassionate in the sense that he always thinks of everybody's welfare, and is powerful in changing ones bad times into good.
- This gem induces religious thoughts and actions. The gem unites separated lovers, renders marital bliss among the couple and ensures heirs.
- Jupiter is male, disciplined, obliging, and divine. It is a gigantic, self-illuminating planet, radiating more energy than it receives. Jupiter, guru is shown riding a white elephant, the largest mammal living on earth. In one hand he holds a scroll of sacred knowledge, in another hand a disc of Vishnu to cut through illusions. In his third hand he holds a conch shell symbolizing the sacred sounds (mantras), and with the fourth hand he bestows his blessing. It rules the region between the waist and thighs and influences the bodily elements of fat and mucous.
- It is available in different colors of golden, yellow and orange colors. It has an alluring bright yellow luster.
- Sanskrit - Pushparaag.
- Persian - Yakoot
- Urdu – Asphar
- The other common names include: peetmani, Guru Ratna & Guru Priya Pushparaaj.
Regular Price: ₹14,000.00
Sale Price ₹6,500.00Origin: Bangkok
Natural occurrence of Yellow Sapphire:
Yellow Sapphire Stone is found in the form of the crystal. It is commonly found in the countries of Australia, Cambodia, Kenya, China, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Rwanda, Srilanka, Tanzania, Thailand, United States and Vietnam.
Greatness lies in the matter of fact, that now you can buy this gemstone online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Scientific composition of Yellow Sapphire:
Yellow sapphire Stones belongs to the corundum family and is considered as the twin of the ruby and blue sapphire. The most powerful is considered to be the lemon-yellow color. The presence of iron and titanium contributes to its yellow color. One of the rare gemstone, its price is directly proportional to the basic four elements of color, cut, and clarity and carat weight.
One should take following things in concern:
- Exposure to high heat can cause change in the color & can lead to high damage clarity and fractures.
- It can be harmed by some chemicals.
Scientific composition: The Yellow sapphire stones has the chemical formula Al2SiO4 (F,OH)2
Astrological Effects of Yellow Sapphire:
This rare stone belongs to Jupiter, which is considered as the Guru or the teacher. It is very compassionate and it strongly concentrates on the welfare and is believed to be really effective in changing bad times to good. It is proven to be really helpful in uniting separated lovers, renders marital bliss and ensures heirs among the married couples.
Main Substitutes of Yellow Sapphire:
The yellow sapphire is affluent and it can rarely be afforded by all. The Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj Stone is unmatchable in quality and has uncountable beneficial effects but the Sunhela Citrine stone bears close semblance in features and appearance. For that reason, it is used in jewelries as it gives the impression comparable to Pukhraj or Yellow Sapphire gemstone (Buy Gemstones).
The Sunhela Citrine stone or Golden Topaz is an ideal substitute for Pukhraj stone or the yellow sapphire. The Golden Topaz is an essentially a semi-precious stone which is somewhat less expensive than its substitute Pukhraj or yellow sapphire. Both of these gemstones signify the planet Jupiter which is acknowledged as a great benefice planet. Jupiter epitomizes knowledge, insight, prosperity, spirituality and joy.
People who wear Golden Topaz or its substitute Pukhraj (Yellow Sapphire) semi-precious and precious stone corresponding to the planet Jupiter are known to be profited and attain a successful life. According to Vedic Mythology and Indian Astrology, a wearer of Sunhela citrine stone or Golden Topaz is said to acquire the knowledge of morals and law. Hence, it is highly recommended for lawyers, judges and those involved in law.