Pearl (Moti) Gemstone
Regular Price: ₹6,500.00
Sale Price ₹4,800.00
Regular Price: ₹5,000.00
Sale Price ₹3,500.00
Regular Price: ₹5,500.00
Sale Price ₹4,000.00
- Pearl is a great healer for all kinds of problems or obstacles, which are related to the moon.
- According to Jataka Parijaata, this is the gem of the Moon. Imbibed with the properties of the Moon which exudes cool pleasing rays, this stone also ensures peace of mind, contentment and prosperity.
- The Moon is believed to be feminine, imaginative, receptive, sensitive, and intuitive, subject to change. It acts as a large crystalline transformer, converting solar energy which reflects to the planet Earth. The presiding deity of the element water, and rules over the tides of the sea. The sphere of this satellite is the reservoir of rainwater and thus Moon is the ruler of plants and vegetable kingdom. Moon represents the mother or female principle, the energy that creates and preserves.
- It rules over our psyche, which is represented by the deer on which he rides. In one hand he is holding the disc (charka) of Vishnu to remove obstacles, and in another hand a conch (Symbol of primordial sound) whose sound leads to liberation from the cycle of birth and rebirth. In his third hand he holds a lotus of purity and in his fourth hand the reins of the deer.
- Mukta, Muktaphal, Shuktija, Bhouktika, Shashiratna, Chandraratna, and Shashipriya are the other names of this stone. It is also known as Mukharid in Urdu, and in Margarita in Latin.
- Pearls are the treasures from the Earth's streams, Rivers, Lakes, Sea, and Oceans like water bodies.
- They have always embodied the mystery, power, and life-like sustaining nature of water
- Greatness lies in the matter of fact, that now you can buy this gemstone online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Scientific composition of Pearl Stones:
- Formation of this precious stone takes place inside an oyster. It is thought to occur because of foreign material inside the body of the oyster.
- To save itself from the undesired material the mollusk coats the object with layers of nacre. It takes many years for a mollusk to produce a pearl of substantial size.
- The process through which the pearls are formed inside the body of the mollusk is very delicate, and a little disturbance at any stage of development of a pearl can influence its shape and luster.
- The finest pearl is that which has no foreign matter in its core.
- There is a common belief that when Swati Nakshatra rain comes to earth it produces pearl in pearl oysters.
- The mollusk is then said to open its mouth to receive the first raindrops. The pearls thus produced by the raindrops of Swati Nakshatra are the finest and have no foreign matter in them.
- Imitation pearls are man-made objects (often beads) that are designed to resemble real pearls.
- A variety of methods are used to create imitation pearls from starting materials that include glass, plastic, and actual mollusc shell.
- Some beads are coated with a pearlescent substance in order to imitate the natural iridescence of nacre or mother of pearl. Varieties of imitation pearls include:
- Bathed pearl (also called Angel, Sheba, Mikomo, Kobe, Nikko, Sumo, Fijii, Aloha or "improved cultured pearl"): a mother-of-pearl core coated with a mixture of plastic enamel, lead carbonate, mica, and titanium dioxide, then with a film of iridescent nylon.
- Bohemian pearl: cut and buffed mother-of-pearl protuberance.
- Glass pearl: It is formed by dipping or spraying glass bead or sprayed with pearlescent material, or hollow glass bead filled with pearlescent material. A variation is called Majorcan pearl. Wax-filled pearl simulants are hollow glass beads coated with essence d'orient and filled with wax. Variations of these wax-filled simulants, which are produced in slightly different manners, include Parisian pearls, Paris pearls, French pearls, Bourguignon pearls and Venetian pearls.
- Mother-of-pearl pearl: crushed nacreous shell powder, sintered into the desired shape. See also shell pearl below.
- Plastic pearl: plastic core coated with pearlescent material.
- Roman pearl: alabaster core coated with pearlescent material.
- Shell pearl: These are cut, finished, and sometimes dyed nacreous portions of mollusk shells. Variations and alternate names include cat's-eye pearl, coque de perle (from nautilus shells), mother-of-pearl pearl (from mother-of-pearl), and hinge pearl (from the hinge of bivalve shells).
- Shell pearl: spherical shell core coated with pearlescent material.
Why you should wear Pearl Gemstones? :
- On the basis of the placement of the planets in the horoscope, the gemstones are recommended. Moon governs this stone which is considered to be the lord of the cancer sign.
- Moon is considered as one of the luminaries, it has an impact on the watery places, human mind, heart, sleep & other feminine problems which are related to the menstrual cycle.
How to wear Pearl Gemstone? :
Pearl Stone is considered to be really beneficial, if you wear them in a silver ring. Empowered with proper recitation, one should buy pearls of 2, 4, 6 or 11 ratti. Worn in a silver ring is considered to be real beneficial. The recitation of ऊं सों सोमाय: नम: मं 11000 times on Monday in the evening as per the rituals.
Astrology Benefits of Pearl Gemstone in Hindi, Click here:
- Pearls are governed by the moon. Lord of cancer sign of the zodiac.
- They have always embodied the mystery, power, and life-like sustaining nature of water.
- Weak moon in the horoscope leads to health problems like weak mind, depression, insanity, indigestion, heart problems, asthma, menstrual disorders in females and weak eyesight.