Hessonite (Gomed) Gemstone
Regular Price: ₹4,000.00
Sale Price ₹3,500.00
Regular Price: ₹4,000.00
Sale Price ₹3,500.00
Regular Price: ₹5,000.00
Sale Price ₹4,300.00
Hessonite (Gomed or Gomedhikam in Hindi)
- It is an orange-brown semi-precious gemstone which has a very special place in Astrology. Hessonite or Gomed stone represents the planet Rahu.
- According to Vedic Astrology, Rahu is a 'shadow planet'. Although it is associated with Aquarius, the gemstone for Rahu should only be worn after an in-depth Astrological study of your horoscope and the position of planets in its various houses.
- Hessonite stone bestows wealth, success, power, fame, spirituality and good health upon its wearer. The Hessonite gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone).
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid to deep orange color and no chemical or heat treatments. For Astrological purpose, Ceylon Hessonites (Sri Lankan) are considered the best.
Main benefits of Hessonite:
- Brahmin Varna -Hessonites that are whitish brown in color belong to the Brahmin Varna.
- These gems are suitable to be worn by those who are engaged in teaching, research, consultations and other spiritual practices.
- Wearing such pale brown Hessonite Gemstones makes the person very peaceful in nature and gives spiritual inclinations.
Hessonite Stones that are brown in color with reddish tint are known as Kshatriya Hessonite. These gems should be worn by those who seek power and position as wearing such gems gives administrative powers. These gems should be worn by people engaged in politics, administration, and bureaucracy and by those who occupy high positions. This is the optimal color for a hessonite to have.
Hessonite Stones that are brown in color with yellowish tint are the Vaishaya Varna. These gems are suited for those involved in trade, business and those who are self-employed and own some kind of business or organization. These kinds of Hessonites should be worn by people who only seek to amass wealth and are primarily engaged with finances, loans, mortgages and insurance. Such gems have moderately low prices and are most sought after the brownish red counterparts.
Hessonites that are dark brown in color with black tint and no radiance or luster are known as shudra Varna and these gems are the cheapest amongst all the Hessonites. Such gems are worn by those who are engaged in some kind of service or to people who offer their services and talents on a professional basis. They must be worn by people working in financial institutions. Wearing such gem is very helpful for those who seek employment and require stability in life.
Natural occurrence of Hessonite:
This precious stone is available in the large scale in the countries of Australia, Thailand and South Africa. The best quality is found in the countries of India, Brazil and Srilanka.
Greatness lies in the matter of fact, that now you can buy this gemstone online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Scientific composition of Hessonite:
Hessonite is a variety of Grossularite Garnet. Its color ranges from a warm brownish yellow, brownish orange to brownish red. A good quality Hessonite is one that has a nice honey color. The most excellent varieties of this gem come from the Island country of Sri Lanka. They are called Ceyloni Hessonites. Its chemical formula is Ca3Al2 (SiO4)3. It is available in different shades from white to yellow, blue, green, and brown and black. Every color has its own process to be adopted.
Main substitutes of Hessonite:
- Orange Zircon: One of the most durable gemstone which is known for its brilliance. The stone is pretty lustrous & clear and is found in various colors. Presence of radioactive elements like uranium and thorium are responsible for different colors of the gemstone. Zircon belongs to the family of silicates and is mined all over the world. Orange Zircon is one of the varieties of Zircon that is commonly used as a substitute of Hessonite. It is used in rings, pendants, bracelets and many more. The stone is known to provide mental peace, prevent memory loss and cures health problems like migraine, headaches.
- Spessartite: It is an orange colored gemstone. The stone is commonly found in reddish, pale yellowish-orange, brownish and brownish-red colors because of the presence of iron impurities. It has a very high refractive index and exhibits amazing brilliance in the crystalline structure. Spessartite is mined in the Umba River Valley of Tanzania & Kenya, Nigeria and San Diego, California.
Important information of Hessonite:
- The Substitute does not have the same effect. The physical appearance of Hessonite and the substitutes are same. However, the astrological benefits of the substitutes are far less and require longer time duration for fruitful results.
- The weight of the substitute should not be the same as of Hessonite gemstone recommended. Hessonite is advisable to be worn in weights from 2 carats to 6 carats. The substitute should be heavier in weight than that advised for the original gemstone.
Astrological benefits of Hessonite Gemstone:
According to the Vedic astrology, the Hessonite is known as the Rahu Graha or Dragon head.
- The uniform cow urine colored Gomed neutralizes the evil effect of Vedic planet Rahu and protects the wearer from the negative vibes & energies.
- It calms the mind of the wearer and relieves him/her from depression, deep seated anxieties and mental problems.
- Gomed / Hessonite helps to boost concentration focus and gives clear direction to help achieve goals. Therefore, it is quite beneficial for students and people who are working in the field of research.
- Hessonite provides professional progress and enhances one's social & financial status
- It helps improve the health of the wearer and cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye & sinus, hemorrhoids and palpitation of the heart.
- It also helps in healing diseases like cancer, varicose veins, boils, leprosy, clumsiness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure and fatigue
- A Hessonite Stone brings to its wearer the five fruits of life: Meditation (Dhyaana), Financial Prosperity (Artha), Righteous living (Dharma), Pleasures of the body (Kama) and Salvation/Nirvana (Moksha).
- To bring peace and happiness in the marital life, both husband and wife should wear a Hessonite stone to boost love, harmony and peace.
- The wearer of a Gomed is not affected by any kind of black magic, is always ahead of his/her enemies and always emerges victorious in times of a competition.
- Hessonite Stone is very beneficial for people pursuing public speaking, as it enhances the wearer's influence over large crowds.
- People into computer jobs, politics, government services, lawyers and scientists are benefited with the magical powers of this stone.
Main Precautions of Hessonite:
- Hessonite Gemstone cannot be worn, if it gets brittle or any flaw. It should always be worn within 1 hour of sunrise on Saturday on the middle finger of the right hand. Alternatively it may also be worn on the 4th or little finger if such yogas exist within the horoscope.
- Hessonite gemstone must always be worn if Rahu is favorable or benefic in the chart and is either exalted or placed in own signs or great friend sign and occupies a favorable navamsa. When such conditions exist, wearing a Hessonite grants immediate favors and is very helpful.
- On the contrary when Rahu is occupies debilitation / great enemy navamsa or is conjunct Sun / Moon / Saturn or Mars then donation of Hessonite greatly enhances the prospects of native and serves him good.
- Since Rahu gives results of its depositor, careful analysis of the horoscope is must.