Blue Sapphire (Neelam) Gemstone
Blue Sapphire or Neelam is a blue-colored precious gemstone , which is considered as the most powerful gem stone of all. Saturn’s Gemstone, hence is referred as Sauri Ratna (Saturn’s stone), Shani-priya (loved by Saturn) & Yakut in Persian. Great news is Precious Blue sapphire stone can be bought with an ease at your comfort , online!
Regular Price: ₹3,000.00
Sale Price ₹2,000.00Origin: Bangkok
Regular Price: ₹3,500.00
Sale Price ₹2,250.00Origin: Bangkok
Regular Price: ₹5,250.00
Sale Price ₹4,000.00Origin: Bangkok
Out of stock
Regular Price: ₹7,000.00
Sale Price ₹6,300.00Origin: Bangkok
Regular Price: ₹7,500.00
Sale Price ₹6,700.00Origin: Bangkok
Regular Price: ₹8,000.00
Sale Price ₹7,000.00Origin: Bangkok
Natural occurrence of Blue Sapphire :
Similar to Ruby, Emerald and Diamond, it is also formed by mineral deposition. Both Blue Sapphire and Ruby has same scientific composition. The most premium Blue Sapphire Gemstone .i.e. Neelam is found in India. In Australia, America, Africa, Myanmar and Srilanka also this stone is available in large scale.
Greatness lies in the fact, that now you can buy Blue Sapphire Stone online, with an ease and best of your comfort, from us!
Properties or benefits of Blue Sapphire:
Unlike other precious gemstones, Neelam is among the most potent gems and proves its governance over the native very soon. Neelam could compel the person towards the heights and could also snatch his or her heals deserting him or her into the darkness of gloom. It is also believed that a Blue sapphire could bestow the person with the true picture of his or her dreams and desires and could wipe out the hurdles of health, faults, misery, and poverty and could accomplish the individual with affluence, longevity, contentment, prosperity, strength, glory and other positive rays. Blue sapphire Gemstone or Neelam is believed on and have been preached by Buddhist Monks to eliminate the negative rays in guise of evil impacts of Saturn from the life of a person and awarding the native with the strong tranquility of mind. This could also turn your losses back to you in the shape of gains and could increase fertility in a woman. This also leads the person towards strong morals of life.
Blue sapphire or Neelam gems could be worn in many forms like earrings, rings, necklace and pendants. But to have astrological benefits, it is more recommended to wear it in form of ring or pendant. It could be worn in the form of earring or necklace but astrologically it is lesser recommended.
Which Blue Sapphire Gemstone Should I Buy?
- Ideally, one should purchase a Blue Sapphire gemstone weighing at least 1/12th carats of your body weight (60 kg body weight = 5 carat stone).
- One should be careful that the stone preferably have high clarity, mid-to-dark blue color, and no chemical treatments.
- Normally, Unheated Ceylon Blue Sapphires are considered the best Blue Sapphires for astrology.
Substitutes of Neelam/Blue Sapphire:
If one cannot afford the higher quality of Neelam, then he/she can go for the Lilia or Jamuniya stone or Amethyst. Adding to above, one can also go for Zircon, Catella, Lajvard, Blue Tamda, Blue Spinal or the translucent blue turmali.
How to wear :
On Friday, Neelam or blue sapphire can be worn in the middle finger in a steel or Panchdhatu metal ring, just 2 hours before the sunsets. It should be of at least of 4 ratti. It should be empowered by enchanting ऊं शं शनैश्चराय नम : for 23,000 times.
Scientific composition of Blue Sapphire:
It is basically aluminuim oxide. It has the same chemical structure as ruby. The aluminuim oxide which is the main element is comprised of iron, titanium, chromium, copper and magnesium purities, which are responsible for the blue, yellow, aborigine, scarlet and green color of this stone. These purities are termed as Neelam or blue sapphire. If it is consisted of chromium, then it attains red color.
Astrological Benefits of Blue Sapphire Gemstone:
- It is the birthstone for Virgo sunsign (23 Aug-23 Sep). According to Vedic Astrology, Neelam is the rashi ratna for Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh).
- Neelam strengthens Saturn (Shani) and hence helps gain prosperity in business, wealth, sharpness of the mind and self-confidence. Ascendants of Taurus, Libra, Gemini and Virgo can also wear the Blue Sapphire gemstone.
- If the star lord of the sub lord of 4th, 10th or 11th house is Saturn, then wearing blue sapphire is proven to be real beneficial.
- If Saturn or Shani is with the star lord of the sub lord of 6th and 8th house.
- Saturn or Shani is the star lord for the cancer and Aquarius zodiac. Hence, it is extremely beneficial to wear blue sapphire for these sunsign.
- For the people who indulge in the sinful practices, it is proven to be really effective.
Important Precautions of Yellow sapphire:
This stone should not be worn with ruby, coral or yellow sapphire.
Preffered to buy online, as it ensures the trust and quality, with a best of the quality.